- David Armstrong personally meets every client and makes freehand sketches and visualisations during meetings, often visiting clients in their home.
- David enjoys tuning in to clients’ ideas and devising design solutions for any project, and is happy to liaise with architects and builders. He has over 30 years experience and offers advice on kitchen layouts, appliances and materials.
- Comprehensive measured drawings are produced, aided by the very latest in computer design technology which give photo-realistic views of the furniture in situ.
- Once the design and costings are approved, the timescale is agreed.
- Each handmade piece or installation is made to the highest standard of craftsmanship and David Armstrong personally oversees delivery and installation.
The first step is an informal conversation over the phone usually followed by a visit to the workshop to meet David Armstrong and see examples of work and materials. We will then visit your home where appropriate.
Please contact David Armstrong Furniture to discuss ideas or precise requirements.